Privacy notice on the processing of personal data according to articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Updated on 15/05/2018
The Data Controller in accordance with the Law and Regulation (EU) 679/2016 is:
Casa Coste Piane
Via Coste Piane, 2 - 31049
Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene (TV)
+39 0423 900219
We wish to inform you that the abovementioned regulation contains provisions to protect data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and such processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Purpose of the processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the performance of legislative or contractual obligations:
The processing of functional data for performing such obligations is necessary to properly manage the relationship and providing them is mandatory for carrying out the purposes indicated above. The Data Controller also declares that any failure to provide, or the incorrect provision of, any of the mandatory information, may make it impossible for the Data Controller to ensure the adequacy of this processing.
Methods of processing
- the purposes necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity;
- the purposes of advanced browsing and personalised content management;
- the purposes relating to the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or the performance of pre-contractual measures undertaken on your request (e.g. a contact request via the Contacts form, etc.);
- the purposes of statistical research/analyses on aggregated or anonymous data, without therefore the possibility of identifying the data subject, to measure the operation of our Website, the traffic and assess usability and interest.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
All processing is done in compliance with the procedures referred to in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and via the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
- by means of electronic computers using software systems managed by third parties;
- by means of electronic computers using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- temporary processing in anonymous form.
Communication of personal data
The collection of personal data acquired in anonymous format with cookies for the operation of the website is documented in the full notice on cookies which can be viewed by following the link shown at the bottom of the website pages (footer).
Your personal data, which may be voluntarily entered in the services available on this website, will be processed and managed for the purposes and performance of the services required to properly manage the relationship requested, while guaranteeing that the rights of the data subject are protected.
Your data shall only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of company employees:
In the event the personal data require the performance of a service that involves the sending of informative, promotional, electronic communications in compliance with the terms and authorizations issued by the data subject, the company may use the external services of third parties specialized in the management of such a service. In this case the data controller will be responsible for specifying precisely the terms of the service and request consent under the terms of this regulation.
- marketing department;
- personnel department.
Disclosure of personal data
- Contact request form
The personal data voluntarily entered in the contact form and in the presence of specific consent, are the minimum requirement to properly manage the request and fall within the category of mandatory data. The user will specify directly the details of the information requested in the reasons for the contact request (notes field).
- Quote Request Form
The personal data voluntarily entered in the contact form are the minimum requirement to properly manage the request and fall within the category of mandatory data. The user will specify directly the details of the information requested in the reasons for the contact request (notes field).
- Newsletter subscription
The voluntary request to subscribe to the newsletter and in the presence of specific consent by the user will allow electronic communications to be sent to the data subject with the methods and purposes defined in the terms and conditions of service provision. This information will be an addendum to this notice. To unsubscribe from the service requested, it will be sufficient to send an e-mail to the marketing department in charge. The company will send confirmation via e-mail that the subscription has been cancelled.
- Request for download of informative material
The personal data voluntarily entered in the website page are the minimum requirement to manage this request. The data requested will be used for the time necessary to fulfil the request and will not be stored.
- Request for access to restricted area
The personal data voluntarily entered in the website page are the minimum requirement to manage this request. The personal data will be stored for the duration of the service requested.
- Other types of data requests.
If other types of services are established, in the context of the services present on the website, which require the entry of the user's personal data, they will be the subject of specific notices in an addendum to this document.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any manner whatsoever.
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, in accordance with article 5 of the GDPR, the storage period of your personal data is:
Management of cookies
- set for a period of time no longer than the performance of the services provided;
- according to the terms of the law envisaged for the specific processing requested.
For more detail, see the full notice on the management of cookies shown in the footer of the homepage:
For an overview of how the most common browsers work, you can visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted advertisements if you so wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies but stops the use and collection of some data by such companies.
For more information and how you can opt-out, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure (the right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability and objection to the processing of personal data which relate to you, and in general you can exercise all your rights envisaged by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
1. The data subject will have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, even if not yet recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The data subject shall have the right to be informed:
3. The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
4. The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also regarding their content, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of data.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Data subject’s right to lodge a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority and before the competent courts of the Member States in accordance with article 79.
Competent authority: www.garanteprivacy.it
It is confirmed, for the purposes and types of data collected by this website, that there is no automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4).
For any further requirements, requests for information or clarification please contact our office directly at the telephone number and/or e-mail address below (see footer).